Update

Well, the $ is coming in really well–a little under 4% left to raise.  We’re so thankful!  I’m busy working on paperwork and gathering documents that we need to complete before we go.  We are still waiting on my diploma to come so that we can apply for our visa AND we finally know when we can leave.  It’s not what we had hoped for, but at least we know.  January 9 is our plan now.  Of course, that won’t be set in stone until we have the tickets bought and paid for (after the visas come), but that is the earliest that we can go according to the missionary we will be working with, so it is our target and I don’t see any good reason that won’t work.  In all likelihood, we’ll have our visas early December, so we can buy the tickets then and wait some more, but January 11, we will be in Ethiopia and then this adventure can really get underway.

77 more days!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s